Understanding ICAO Seminar
- Course Code
- 120 Minutes
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has established English language proficiency requirements (LPRs) for all pilots operating on international routes, and all air traffic controllers who communicate with foreign pilots. These standards require pilots and air traffic controllers to be able to communicate proficiently using both ICAO phraseology and plain English.
This 120-minute seminar is not designed to improve your English. It is designed however to:
- To give an understanding of the ICAO Assessment and format.
- Give you the opportunity to practise the types of tasks you need to perform in the ICAO Assessment.
- Give you the opportunity to understand where people struggle the most in the assessment.
- Give you feedback on how you might improve your English generally, through further training.
1. This course does not teach you how to pass the ICAO English assessment, it is designed to give you a better understanding of the ICAO requirements and what to expect.
2. We at IAE endeavour to avoid any conflict of interest and request that anyone having taken their ICAO assessment with IAE, seek training from an alternative service provider.
3. Please note that it will be the same presentation as the one we organized before at PolyU and Aviation Club.
**Early Bird (Before 1 Feb): HKD390